Altoona Auto Body is taking special precautions within our facility to keep our customers and employees safe during this difficult and uncertain time. Your health is very important to us as well as the well being and balance of our community and we will continue to provide the very best service and support possible by doing the following:
- Operating on condensed hours to minimize exposure: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am-Noon. We’re maintaining only 1 to 2 employees in the front office to minimize contact with multiple people.
Another option is a drive-up estimate, while you stay in your vehicle. We will follow up via phone and email and continue the repair process electronically.
- Offering vehicle pick up and drop off service to customers who have vehicles currently in the shop or have service scheduled. We will disinfect prior to any employee stepping into a vehicle and will disinfect the vehicle upon completion before being delivered back to the customer. We’re using a mixture of isopropyl alcohol that is safe for vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean facility by frequently spraying down the office with the isopropyl alcohol solution, disinfecting communal surfaces such as door handles, countertops, floors, etc. and shared items such as computers, pens, credit cards, licenses.
- Wiping down all vehicles upon service check-in and check out.
- Making hand sanitizer available to staff and customers as soon as they walk in the door.
- Employees frequently washing their hands and wearing gloves and masks.
- Encouraging employees to stay home and to work from home when possible if they don’t feel well, or have someone in their household who has experienced symptoms.
We will all get through this together. Also, remember your small local businesses. They are your neighbors!